Friday, March 30, 2012

FREE Easter Scrapbook Paper - Frugal Friday

Using this Free Easter Scrapbooking Paper I'm going to create a festive Easter scrapbook spread using a combination of these 4 papers. I love to layer paper!

To download this Free Easter Paper, just click the link above the image of the paper you would like. Keep in mind that when you print them, You'll need to print them on paper bigger than 12x12, so that there won't be a white boarder around the edges. You can also print 8x8 paper from these files. Call or visit your local Alphagraphics and they can help you out. Thats where I do all my printing and they're really awesome.

I'd love to see your creations with my paper, so please feel free to send me a picture of what you create!




3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Kate! Good job - I'm so impressed with how clever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers Kate. thanks for sharing. I have also just become your 8th follower. love Shaz. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know that i have used some of your pretty papers for some baskets and bags. They print out lovely. You can check them out on my blog. Thankyou once again for sharing them. xx

    ReplyDelete