Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby Onsie Cards - Frugal Friday

So I was sending a baby gift off to my cousin and I thought I'd make her a card with the leftover scrapbook supplies that I had. I Align Centerdid a little searching online for ideas and I happened upon the best baby cards EVER! They are SO CUTE!!!

It's a blog called "My little sketch blook" by Liz Qualman

She has tons of ideas and samples and I'm so happy I found this blog!


Here is the image of Liz' cards:




She uses recommends using materials from

Both have REALLY cute papers and embellishments which I'm eager to try.

I, however, just used stuff I already had.
I didn't have a lot of the stuff available to use her cool techniques,
but I want to get them and try them out. I'll let you know when I do.

I also made mine smaller because I already have some 5x5 in
envelopes that I wanted to use with them.


Here are my cards:











Girl Card Materials
Paper:

Embellishments:
Heidi Grace - Dimesional Glitter Stickers - Baby
Kaisercrafts - Basics - Rhinestones



So what are you waiting for! Check out Liz' Blog and

get some supplies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment