Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Style

I don't know if I'm the only one out there who doesn't

like scrapbooks that have 1000 embellishments and fancy

techniques on one 12x12in page and then they only have one

little picture in the middle. You know what I'm talking about?



I like my scrapbooks to be more focused on the images and

journaling sections than on the cutesy paper or decor.

After all, the point of a scrapbook (for me anyway) is

to document your life, an event, etc and not to look at cool

paper. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE cute paper and embellishments,

just not more than I love my little baby or the holiday I'm

trying to make a lasting memory of.



So that's why I've decided that I want my style to always

be about the images. Once you get deep into the passion

of scrapbooking, I'm sure you just want to try out all the

different techniques you learn about and make the cutest

page ever, but I'm gonna try to stick to my guns and not

get into that particular style.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I do know what you mean! Part of the fun is finding your style.

    ReplyDelete