Monday, February 27, 2012

Deja Views 8x8 Baby Girl Album Kit

I recently made a pre-made scrapbook for my cousin


for her baby-to-be. I think baby scrapbooks make


awesome gifts!





Anyways, I found the cutest little album kit


from scrapbook.com from Deja Views C-Through




This kit is SUPER affordable and has everything


you need to make a really cute scrapbook (including


the album itself).





I made the entire book using only the materials


from the box (and a few tools that I had).





It turned out amazing and I will definitely


use this kit again in the future.


(just a thought, if you know someone who likes


scrapbooking, this kit would make a great gift


by itself!)








Here are some sample images of the scrapbook


I created using this Album Kit :)












1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! I just bought this same kit but am the least crafty person ever. Now I have some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete